Friday, April 29, 2011

time to say bye

well, pass of the few months i've been working..
work as a teacher.. unbelievable right? xD
work at there about 3 months..
not really short or not really a long time.
work at there,really can let me learnt many things.
but after working,the things that i realised is..
study always better than working. =)
when me as a student, always think that wanna faster gradurate.
but after gradurate, feel that back to the schooling life better.
crazy right? haha
but somethings that unexpected is,
i cant believe that when i want to leave from my working place,
still got some students give me some farewell's gift.
wow, that's make me feel touching..







thank you all of you,my student.
feel glad that i had teach you all before.
all the best for all of your future. =)

2 comments:

SunnySee said...

Wow..Good morning teacher^.^what you teach ?ABCDEFG ??xD

Toon Shirley said...

now not again teacher.. become student again~ xD